Sunday, 3 March 2013

A Little Sunday Seduction...



Sunday already! 

Time for a Weekend Writing Warriors extract from Vienna Valentine

Moving straight on from last week's extract:


Magda and Jakob collapsed into each other’s arms, sated. It was time for me to leave. I didn’t know if the invitation would ever be repeated, and the thought that it might not be saddened me a little. But nothing would take away the memories of that evening. And memories of the mysterious Karl who’d fled, as they say, into the night.

That night, my dreams disturbed me. They were full of strange visions, images of fantastic creatures mingled with glimpses of Magda, Jakob, and Karl, but not as I had seen them in that apartment. These people morphed into beautiful wolf-like animals, with soft, thick fur and burning eyes, who raced off into the night and left me bereft, waiting for their return.





You can read more about Vienna Valentine by clicking HERE
 Vienna Valentine is available from










and other online booksellers
Thank you for dropping by. Now, click HERE to read the other excellent Weekend Writing Warriors

20 comments:

  1. Always a super sensual tease. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, she's missing something really obvious to your readers. Nice excerpt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice excerpt, Antonia. I especially like the last line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice snippet. Such a longing in her tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ann. That's what I wanted to convey, so I'm pleased I succeeded!

      Delete
  5. I don't think this is an experience one can just walk away from - very effective excerpt! I'm enjoying the story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely fodder for disturbing dreams! Seems that the heroine has become involved in a unique world. Fascinating excerpt. Looking forward the the next instalment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I can feel her anticipated loneliness. Great 8

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, that is an odd dream. I wonder what she'll make of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be telling...Thanks meryvamp!

      Delete
  9. I really like the second paragraph. It's very thought provoking. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete