Sunday, 24 February 2013

Weekend Writing Warriors Strike Again!



It's Sunday again and time for a sexy snippet in my role as a Weekend Writing Warrior! Thank you for all the lovely comments last week. Here's this week's 8 sentences from my new paranormal erotic romance, Vienna Valentine. In this, Nina is enjoying a menage with the gorgeous couple in the apartment below where she is staying. But then something happens that she was not expecting...Strictly for broadminded adults only!

"I knew it would only be seconds before she came, and when she did, it was with a roar. I reached out my hand to pat her thigh—and felt more soft fur.

My eyes snapped open. Maybe it was a trick of the light. I don’t know, but just for a second, I would have sworn I saw two magnificent animals rutting in the shadows. I would have said they looked like wolves. Another illusion of course. There were no animals, no fur, just Magda, Jakob, and the satin sheets."




You can read more about Vienna Valentine by clicking HERE


 Vienna Valentine is available from








and other online booksellers
Thank you for dropping by. Now, click HERE to read the other excellent Weekend Writing Warriors

16 comments:

  1. Terrific! Definitely hooks the reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah keep telling yourself no animals :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY, very well done, I love the way she's trying to convince herself she didn't see what she saw. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! Made me think 'oh, oh' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm; I thought werewolves too. interesting turn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fur, silk sheets...what a contrast but how romantic both are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have me intrigued... did she really see the wolves or was it just in her mind. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Ute, Debbie, Red Wing and gzidar. All much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well now, that would be a shock!Interesting snippet. Also, I love the cover art.

    ReplyDelete