Sunday, 3 February 2013

Sneak A Peek at Amanda!

I'm delighted that Sneak Peek Sunday is taking over where Six Sentence Sunday left off.



So here's another sneaky peek at Seducing Amanda:

 "He withdrew and his hands clasped mine, pulling me up and off the bed. I still could see nothing, but I felt safe and warm against his chest as he drew me to him. Then his lips were on mine, and now there could be no doubt. I had fallen in love with him and, as his tongue found mine, I held him tightly to me as he ripped off my nightdress with one hand. His hands caressed my breasts. Then he turned me around and bent me over the bed so my buttocks faced him. I knew what was coming and I longed for it. This time, I tried to speak. To urge him on. But no words would come."

 Seducing Amanda is available here:
 
Amazon.com   Amazon.co.uk    Barnes and Noble All Romance Books Kobo




Why not check out the other great authors at  Sneak Peek Sunday

4 comments:

  1. Antonia, your stories are so HOT! I read Seducing Amanda. Too witty and sexy. I silently laugh about the sweatshirt description over and over! I'm going to be lovin' me some Vienna Valentine soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan! Vienna Valentine is out on Friday Feb 8th - just in time for the big day itself.

      Delete
  2. I can feel her anticipation! Great peek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Krystal and thanks for setting up Sneak A Peak Sundays!

      Delete