Sunday, 10 February 2013

A Taste of Vienna Valentine

I've joined the Weekend Writing Warriors and that means I can give you a snippet of my latest paranormal erotic romance, Vienna Valentine.



Before I do, here's the blurb, by way of introduction:

On a hot summer ‘s day in Vienna, a Valentine dream is born.



Love is the last thing on her mind when Nina comes to the enchanting Austrian capital for a much-needed holiday. But when she sees the hot couple in the apartment below making love, she can’t take her eyes off them. So, when they invite her to join them for a night of pleasure, how can she refuse? Then their friend Karl joins them and Nina has the hottest sex of her life with this gorgeous man. She must see him again and, when she does, she senses something unusual about him. But what is his secret? Then one day, Nina has the shock of her life. And, as Karl’s life hangs in the balance, she must leave him. Will she ever see him again?

Now for the eight sentence taster:
 
At this moment, it didn’t matter. All that counted was that I went to bed with these two beautiful people. They clearly desired me, and after Tony’s ultimate rejection, I could use some ego-boosting. 

Jakob had removed his shirt and now, dressed in black trousers that revealed a  considerable bulge in the front, took my hand and led me into the bedroom. A king size bed, its mattress covered by a black satin sheet, awaited us. Light poured in through the window until Magda closed the drapes, leaving us in a muted natural light, clear enough to see everything, but dim enough to add atmosphere. Jakob unzipped his pants, never taking his eyes off me as I sat on the bed. The mattress dipped as Magda knelt behind me. 

Vienna Valentine is available from:

Amazon.com 
Amazon.co.uk 
Amazon.ca 
All Romance eBooks 
Barnes and Noble  
Kobo

Meet the other Weekend Writing Warrior Authors HERE




6 comments:

  1. I sense this is no ordinary threesome. Intrigued by your labels above, especially "paranormal", "shapeshifter" and "werewolf".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, Debbie! Thank you for dropping by and commenting

      Delete
  2. Quite a set up for the entire book and I'm really fascinated by the issue of her having to leave just as the hero is in danger but today's excerpt was sensual and HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice set up, left me wanting more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good set up. Great blurb. "...she senses something unusual about him." And it's the perfect week to quote from a book with "Valentine"in its title.

    ReplyDelete