Sunday, 13 January 2013

Your Sunday Seduction...With Amanda


 For Six Sentence Sunday, here's another extract from Seducing Amanda:


That night, I woke suddenly after a dreamless sleep, certain someone was in the room. I sat up,peering into the gloom. No moon shone through the curtains tonight. I switched on the lamp, its light bright enough to read by, but not so bright it made my eyes water. I caught my breath. There, moving up the bed, under the sheet, I saw a kind of rippling, like a small wave.


 Seducing Amanda is available here:
Amazon.com   Amazon.co.uk    Barnes and Noble All Romance Books Kobo







 


You can read the other great Six Sentence Sunday authors here

10 comments:

  1. Definitely arouses my curiosity. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Great six! Got my attention and left me wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of 6. Definately makes me curious...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh. Sounds creepy but maybe not? LOL : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! Now I'm not going to sleep tonight. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Brooklyn. Hope you got some sleep in the end!

    ReplyDelete