1. What is the working title of your book?
2. Where did the idea come from for the book?
My publishers - Etopia Press - were looking for some hot, erotic novellas with a Valentine's theme so my story grew from there.
3. What is the genre of the book?
Paranormal Erotic Romance. Be warned though, there are some very explicit sizzling scenes and menage involving Lesbian activity. Strictly for 18+, broadminded adults. If you don't fall into this category, don't say I didn't warn you!
4. Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
For my main character - Nina - I would need a sexy, independent woman with plenty of spirit and a lot of layers to her character. I think Kate Hudson would be an excellent choice.
The gorgeous, sexy Josh Holloway (who played Sawyer in Lost) would be ideal as my hunky leading man, Karl.
5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
On a hot summer's day in Vienna, a Valentine's dream is born...
6. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency/publisher?
Vienna Valentine will be published by Etopia Press
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
I can't actually remember, but I think it was around a month
8. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Sharp Change by Milly Taiden and possibly Five Haunting Nights by C.P. Foster would be picked up by the same readers but all our stories are different and unique in their own way
9. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
10. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
As mentioned above, the sex is VERY hot and spicy but, also, the two main characters fall in love. It won't be all simple and straightforward though, because Karl has a secret...
Next author up? The irresistable and incomparable Daniel deLoite. Just click on his name to find out about his Next Big Thing.