Sunday, 20 January 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by fellow author, Sue Lyndon, whose sizzling sexy sci-fi , Surrender (Alien Warriors), has just been published. Thank you, Sue, for the nomination. :)
 

The Rules:
 
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.


 
7 Things About Me:

 
1. I adore cats and have never had less than three

  2. I have a weakness for Heisse Liebe (a very naughty ice cream dish slathered in cream and hot raspberries)
  3. I have never learned to drive (never felt the need to!)
  4. My favourite recording artist is the late, great Falco (remember Rock Me Amadeus?)

  5. The plot of Seducing Amanda came to me in a flash when I was lazing in the bath one night
  6. My favourite tree is the Ginkgo Biloba. In German it is known as the F√§cherblattbaum, or fan leaf tree, on account of the shape of its leaves. These turn a glorious vivid yellow in autumn

7. I love dolls' houses and intend to turn over one room of my home to my collection (when I start it!)
    

 The 15 bloggers I am nominating for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are...

1. Elin Gregory 
2. Tristram LaRoche
3. Dianne Hartsock 
4. Kiran Hunter
5. J.M. Stewart 
6. Dani-Lyn Alexander
7. Ashlynn Monroe 
8. Stacey Espino 
9. Katya Armock
10. Kaitlin Maitland   
11. Anne Lange
12. Robin Danner
13. Adonis Devereux
14. E.R. Pierce 
15. Jianne Carlo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment