Sunday, 6 January 2013

Seducing Sundays...


Six more from Seducing Amanda for Six Sentence Sunday:

Since he had first appeared in one of the bedrooms soon after I arrived here, he had never told me his name, where he had come from, or anything about himself. And neither had she, the other one. 

He smiled, his deep brown eyes warming me in a sensual caress that seemed to penetrate deep within me. He extended his hand with its long fingers of an artist, maybe, or a poet. I reached out my hand until our fingers almost touched.

 “Soon,” he said, and just before I could grasp his hand, he was gone.




You can check out the other great authors on Six Sentence Sunday here

Seducing Amanda is available here:


Amazon.com  
Amazon.co.uk   
Barnes and Noble
All Romance Books
Kobo


6 comments: