Sunday, 23 December 2012

Seducing Amanda on Sunday



My Christmas stocking treat - six more sentences for Six Sentence Sunday, from 'Seducing Amanda':

Three nights later, I woke again from a heavy and dreamless sleep to find I wasn’t alone in my bed. As before, I switched on the lamp—this time just to be sure I wasn’t imagining it. Sure enough, I saw the telltale ripples moving upward under the sheet. This time the movements were heavier as the mattress undulated beneath me. Could it be him? Hardly daring to breathe, I switched off the light and lay down, quivering in anticipation of the pleasure to come. 


 Seducing Amanda is available here:
Amazon.com   Amazon.co.uk    Barnes and Noble All Romance Books Kobo

You can read the other great Six Sentence Sunday authors here


2 comments:

  1. That's an interesting reaction... she just relaxes in anticipation? Doesn't take the initiative or anything? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah no, not 'relaxing' - 'quivering'.

    ReplyDelete